legal guidance to preserve a family’s assets.
MINDY FELINTON, ESQ.
President of Felinton Elder Law & Estate Planning Centers
“Welcome to my website! My firm is dedicated to guiding you through elder care issues, planning your family’s future and helping you and your loved ones receive good nursing home care without losing your hard earned money. We treat you like our own family and we make sure we follow through with your case from beginning to end.
We also regularly schedule FREE seminars that you can participate in and receive more information by clicking here.
If you have a question or want to learn more about our services, please give us a call at (301) 610-0055 or see our Locations page for a location near you. We would love to speak with you!”
Patricia Thomas from Maryland
“Anyone who lives a long life requires Mindy Felinton’s services. When I encountered complications managing my mother’s estate, Mindy provided the legal expertise that enabled me to navigate the various processes successfully. Her professionalism is outstanding and she is deliberate in her approach. Equally important, Mindy listens, demonstrates empathy and always made me feel at ease during difficult times. Meeting with her was sometimes therapeutic! My only regret is that I did not engage her sooner.”
Elia Lopez from Bethesda, Maryland
“I hired Mindy to provide assistance in planning for my husband Manuel who suffers from Parkinsonism and needed long term care. Mindy worked with us every step of the way to make sure that our interests were protected. She helped resolve all of our concerns and was successful in making sure we reached our goals. I highly recommend Mindy to help with any estate planning and elder law matters.”
• Mindy Felinton has received a 10 out of 10 rating on the prestigious lawyer ratings and reviews website Avvo.com.
• Mindy hosts Senior Solutions, a local TV show dedicated to discussing topics that impact seniors and their families.
• Mindy Felinton is accredited by the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) for the preparation, presentation and prosecution of claims for benefits for wartime veterans over 65 and older.
• Mindy is a member of the Maryland, Pennsylvania, District of Columbia and Florida Bar Associations.
• Mindy has been practicing elder law for over 30 years!